TAZKIYA JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY
TAZKIYA JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in Psychology published by the Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta (UIN). TAZKIYA JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY aims to facilitate interaction, discussion, and further the advancement of ideas among Indonesian psychological scientists. Since 2013, TAZKIYA JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY has been published biannually, in April, and October, in order to facilitate rapid dissemination of research finding for its utilization by empirical-based practices or aspiration for further follow-up scientific investigation in Indonesia. Open Journal Systems (OJS) has been applied for all business process in TAZKIYA JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY. Therefore, the authors are required to register in advance and upload the manuscript by online. The process of the manuscript could be monitored through OJS. Authors, readers, editorial board, editors, and peer review could obtain the real time status of the manuscript.
About TAZKIYA JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta | Partnership: -
- Format: Print & Online | ISSN: p-ISSN: 2656-0011, e-ISSN:2654-7244 | DOI: 10.15408/tazkiya|Frequency: Biannual | Advance Access: Yes
- Scope: TAZKIYA Journal of Psychology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta (UIN). It aims to facilitate interaction, discussion, and further the advancement of ideas among Indonesian psychological scientists and to facilitate rapid dissemination of research finding in Psychology. It contains research report and article in the field of psychology, specializes in psychology-Islamic Study-based.
- Article Processing Charges: Optional | Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals | Open Access: Yes | Indexed & Abstracted:Yes | Policy:Peer-reviewed | ReviewTime: Eight Weeks Approximately
- Contact & Submission e-mail: email@example.com | Copyright:CC-BY-SA