Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author retains copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication with the concurrently licensed work under Lisensi Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) which allows others to share the work with acknowledgment of the work's authorship and publication in this journal.
- Authors may make additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published journal version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of its publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in institutional repositories or on their websites) before and during the submission process, as this can result in productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work. (Look The Effect of Open Access).
Jurnal Illmu Sosial Indonesia (JISI) apply CC-BY-SA license or an equivalent license as the optimal license for publication, distribution, use and reuse of scientific works.
In formulating strategies and setting priorities, Jurnal Illmu Sosial Indonesia (JISI) recognize that free access is better than paid access, free access is better than free access, and free under CC-BY-SA or equivalent is better than free under stricter rules. open license. We must achieve what we can when we can. We must not delay the free pursuit of liberation, and we must not stop for free when we can attain liberation.
Jurnal Illmu Sosial Indonesia (JISI) licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute material in any medium or format;
- Adapt remix, modify and build on material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke this freedom as long as you follow the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.