Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Muslim English Literature and Faculty of Adab and Humanities of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Muslim English Literature and Humanities and Faculty of Adab and Humanities of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Muslim English Literature are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. The copyright form should be signed originally and sent to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document, or fax :
Hasnul Insani (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Muslim English Literature
Faculty of Adab & Humaniora of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah
Jl. Tarumanegara. Pisangan, Ciputat, Tangerang Selatan 15419 Indonesia
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.