Jurnal Harkat : Media Komunikasi Gender
Jurnal Harkat : Media Komunikasi Gender is published by the Center for Gender and Child Studies (Pusat Studi Gender dan Anak) LP2M, UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. the journal has been issued two times a year. Harkat invites scholarly articles on gender and child studies from multiple disciplines and perspectives, including religion, education, psychology, law, social studies, etc.
About JURNAL HARKAT
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Center for Gender and Child Studies (Pusat Studi Gender dan Anak) LP2M UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
- Format: Print & Online
- ISSN: p-ISSN: 1412-2324, e-ISSN:2655-7428
- HARKAT had accredited by Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia
- DOI: 10.15408/harkat
- Frequency: Biannual
- Advance Access: Yes
- Scope: focuses on topics related to gender and child issues. We aim to disseminate research and current developments on these issues. We invite manuscripts on gender and child topics in any perspectives, such as religion, economics, culture, history, education, law, art, communication, politics, and theology, etc. We look forward to having contributions from scholars and researchers of various disciplines.