Al-Zahra : Journal for Islamic and Arabic Studies
Al-Zahra: Journal for Islamic and Arabic Studies published twice a year (June and December ) as a medium for distributing scientific research in the field of Islamic Studies and Arabic in the Muslim community. Al-Zahra is published by the Faculty of Islamic Studies (FDI) UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, in partnership with IMLA (Association of Arabic Lecturers). Click Here to see MoU.
Al-Zahra has been accredited by The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education, the Republic of Indonesia as an academic journal (Decree No. 105/E/KPT/2022) and has been indexed in DOAJ, Almandumah, Google Scholar, Moraref, Indonesia One Search-National Library of Indonesia, and Portal Garuda.
Applied Information System and Management (AISM)
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Department of Information Systems, Faculty of Science and Technology
- Title: Applied Information System and Management (AISM)
- Abbreviation: Appl. Inf. Syst. Manage.
- EIC: Qurrotul Aini
- E-ISSN: 2621-2544
- P-ISSN: 2621-2536
- DOI: 10.15408/aism
- URL: http://journal.uinjkt.ac.id/index.php/aism
- Frequency: Two issues per year (May & October)
- Scope: Information Systems
- Article Publication Charges: Yes
- Type of Journal: Academic/Scholar Journals
- Open Access: Yes
- National Accredited: Sinta 3
- Policy: Peer-Reviewed
- Articles/Issue: 8 articles (since 2019-present)
- Article Language: English (starting in Vol. 6 No. 2, 2023)
Applied Information System and Management (AISM) is a peer-reviewed, scientific journal published by Department of Information Systems, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, Indonesia coolaborated with Communication Forum of Indonesian Scientific Journal Managers (Forum Komunikasi Pengelola Jurnal Ilmiah Indonesia-Forkom PJII). The aim is to publish the theoretical, methodological, and practical issues of the Information Systems and its management. Its scope covers a critical view of the development, implementation, evaluation, operation, management, policy, and strategy issues of Information Systems.
AISM is bilingual journal in Bahasa Indonesia and English. However, starting in Vol. 6 No. 2, October 2023, the articles are English. AISM is published twice a year, (2 issues/year, May and October). The journal provides archival-quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of IS-enabled technologies and IS-based service management. It also brings accessible articles describing original research in the inherently interdisciplinary world of Information Technology and Information Systems. Theoretical research contributions (presenting new concepts and techniques) and applied contributions (reporting on experiences and experiments with actual systems) are encouraged.
This journal has been accredited by National Journal Accreditation (Akreditasi Jurnal Nasional-ARJUNA) on third rank (Sinta 3) of the six accreditation ranks by Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia according to Decree No. 164/E/KPT/2021 on 27 December 2021. This accreditation status has been valid for five years, started in Vol. 2, No. 2 (2019) to Vol. 7, No. 1 (2024).
Dialektika: Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, dan Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia
Dialektika : Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, dan Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia published two times a year (June and December ) as a medium of distributing scientific research in the field of language, literature , and the Indonesian language and literature education. Dialektika is published in collaboration between the Department of Indonesian Language and Literature Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, UIN (State Islamic University) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta and the Association of Indonesian Language and Literature Lecturer (ADOBSI). Dialektika has been a CrossRef member since 2015 and all of the published writings have a unique number in the DOI and been indexed in DOAJ, Google Scholar, Moraref, Indonesia One Search- National Library of Indonesia, and Portal Garuda.
EMPATI: Jurnal Ilmu Kesejahteraan Sosial
Esensi: Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen
Esensi: Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen. The Journal published by Faculty of Economic and Business Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta. This journal focused on Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance and Management studies. The Journal is published twice a year (May and November). The aim of the journal is to disseminate the accounting, business, finance, and management researches done by researchers both from Indonesian and overseas.
Esensi has become a CrossRef Member since year 2015. Therefore, all articles published by Esensi will have unique DOI number.
Esensi: Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen is accredited by Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology Number 105/E/KPT/2022 in Third Tier or Sinta (S3), and also indexed by Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), CrossRef, Google Scholar, Portal Garuda, Moraref, Sinta, Indonesia One Search, ISJD LIPI, etc.
- Citedness in Scopus: 15
- Citations in Google-Scholar : 799
- h-index : 15
- i-10 index : 27
ISSN: 2087-2038 (Print)
ISSN: 2461-1182 (Online)
InPrime: Indonesian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
InPrime: Indonesian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics is a peer-reviewed journal and published on-line two times a year in the areas of mathematics, computer science/informatics, and statistics. The journal stresses mathematics articles devoted to unsolved problems and open questions arising in chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, behavioral science, and all applied sciences. All articles will be reviewed by experts before accepted for publication. Each author is solely responsible for the content of published articles.
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, UIN Syarif Hidayatullah
- Partnership: ADMAPETA Asosiasi Dosen dan Program Studi Matematika dan Program Pendidikan Matematika PTKIN
- Format: Print & Online
- ISSN:P-ISSN: 2686-5335; E-ISSN: 2716-2478
- DOI: 10.15408/inprime
- Frequency: Biannual
- Advance Access: Yes
- Scope: Applied probability and statistics, Stochastic process, Actuarial, Differential equations with applications, Numerical analysis and computation, Financial mathematics, Mathematical physics, Graph theory, Coding theory, Information theory, Operation research, Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Article Processing Charges: No
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed & Abstracted:Yes
- ReviewTime: Eight Weeks Approximately
- Licensed under:CC-BY-SA
- Contact & Submission e-mail: email@example.com
- Alternate e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOURNAL OF QUR'AN AND HADITH STUDIES
Journal of Qur'an and Hadith Studies is a journal published by Qur'an and Hadith Academic Society, in cooperation with Faculty of Ushuluddin Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta.
The journal is published twice annually (June and December) and consists of articles on Qur'anic studies, tafsir, hadith and their interpretations
Journal of Qur'an and Hadith Studies has become a Crossref Member since the year 2015. Therefore, all articles published by the Journal will have unique DOI number.
JURNAL TEKNIK INFORMATIKA
- Country of Publication : Indonesia
- Publisher : Department of Informatics, Faculty of Science and Technology
- EIC : Khodijah Hulliyah (SCOPUS ID: 49663430700)
- ISSN: 2549-7901 (online)
- ISSN: 1979-9160 (print)
- DOI: 10.15408/jti
- URL: http://journal.uinjkt.ac.id/index.php/ti
- Frequency: Biannual (April and Oktober)
- Advance Access : Yes
- Scope : ICT and Islam, Software Engineering, System Design Methodology, Data mining and Big Data, Human and Computer Interaction, Mobile Computing, Soft Computing, E-Learning, Multimedia and Image Processing, Parallel/Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Lingustics, Data Comunication, Networking, Computer Engineering, and Cybersecurity.
- Article Processing Charges : No
- Type of Journal : Academic/Scholar Journals
- Open Access : Yes
- National Accredited : Sinta 3
- Policy : Peer-Reviewed
Jurnal Teknik Informatika is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, published by Department of Informatics Faculty of Science and Technology Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah. Jurnal Teknik Informatika is published in two editions a year, the April and October editions. Contributors to Jurnal Teknik Informatika come from researchers, academics (lecturers and students) in the field of informatics.
Jurnal Teknik Informatika is indexed in:
Refleksi (p-ISSN: 0215-6253; e-ISSN: 2714-6103) is a journal published by the Faculty of Ushuluddin Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University, Jakarta, incooperation with Himpunan Peminat Ilmu Ushuluddin (HIPIUS). The Journal specializes in Qur'an and Hadith studies, Islamic Philosophy, and Religious studies, and is intended to communicate original researches and current issues on the subject. This journal welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines.
Refleksi has become a CrossRef Member since year 2015. Therefore, all articles published by Refleksi will have unique DOI number.
Sosio-Didaktika: Social Science Education Journal
This journal is published by the Faculty of Education and Teacher Training, Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University of Jakarta. Editors welcome scholars, researchers and practitioners of education around the world to submit scholarly articles to be published through this journal. All articles will be reviewed by experts before accepted for publication. Each author is solely responsible for the content of published articles.
Sosio Didaktika has become a CrossRef Member since year 2015. Therefore, all articles published by Sosio-Didaktika will have unique DOI number.