Focus and Scope
EduManajerial: Journal of Educational Manajemen, providing researchers and professionals from education with the opportunity to discuss the most demanding issues regarding the development and innovation to increase the quality of education management. Similarly, addresses the increasingly complex role of the education manager, offering many perspectives on common problems and providing a forum for the sharing of ideas, information, and expertise.
The journal explores research in the following areas:
1. Innovation in Education Management across the spectrum
2. The development of management in Education Institution
3. Creation of an environment in which the management of resources provides the most efficient outputs
4. Sharing of new initiatives in managing Islamic Educational Institution, with global application
5. The development of educational leadership for managing Islamic Educational Institution, with global application.
6. Innovation in educational administration, such as involving technology in educational administration.
7. Education policy starts from the formulation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
EduManajerial is Published biannually (issued in March and October)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...