Jurnal Pengukuran Psikologi dan Pendidikan Indonesia (JP3I)
JP3I (Jurnal Pengukuran Psikologi dan Pendidikan Indonesia) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in Psychology published by the Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. in cooperation Indonesian Educational Evaluation Association (HEPI). JP3I aims to facilitate interaction, discussion, and further the advancement of ideas among psychological scientists. Since 2012, JP3I has been published biannually, in April and Oktober, in order to facilitate rapid dissemination of research finding for its utilization by empirical-based practices or aspiration for further follow-up scientific investigation in Indonesia. Open Journal Systems (OJS) has been applied for all business process in Psychological Journal. Therefore, the authors are required to register in advance and upload the manuscript by online. The process of the manuscript could be monitored through OJS. Authors, readers, editorial board, editors, and peer review could obtain the real time status of the manuscript. Hard copy of the journal could be purchased by the system. Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian or English by using good and correct grammar rules. Writing manuscripts in English is generally in the form of past tense. JP3I is available in printed-out and electronic version.
About JP3I (Jurnal Pengukuran Psikologi dan Pendidikan Indonesia)
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta | Partnership: Himpunan Evaluasi Pendidikan Indonesia (HEPI) (Download MOU)
- Format: Print & Online | ISSN: p-ISSN: 2089-6247, e-ISSN:2654-5713 | DOI: 10.15408/jp3i |Frequency: Biannual | Advance Access: Yes
- Scope: JP3I (Jurnal Pengukuran Psikologi dan Pendidikan Indonesia) publish articles as result of empirical research in quantitative methodology and publish research in the following topic : data analysis, measurement instrument, reliability, validity and other techniques. This empirical research manuscript focusing on measurement development in psychology and education.
- Article Processing Charges: Optional | Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals | Open Access: Yes | Indexed & Abstracted:Yes | Policy:Peer-reviewed | ReviewTime: Eight Weeks Approximately
- Contact & Submission e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | Copyright:CC-BY-SA